Dealing with Change
People don't always like change especially when they did not choose this themselves, yet it is the only thing in life that seems to be guaranteed to happen. So how can we take this in our stride and move forward?
Last Updated: February 26, 2021
The Program looks at what happens when people are asked to change or forced into a situation that requires them to do things differently as compared to what they have been using. This brings people out of their comfort zone and most people are not too happy about doing this. Unfortunately, the world around us is changing constantly and we need to stay ahead or these changes not only to survive but to shine in our field.
What you will learn:
- Understanding the benefits of change
- Adapt & Adopt a positive mindset
- Develop a plan or framework to move forward
- Reach higher potentials
Who this course is for:
Supervisors, Managers and team leads that have a responsibility of helping others through change by starting with making the change themselves first.
The Program will cover the following:
- Understanding & accepting change
- Preparing for change
- Managing change & responding positively
- Managing your own emotions
- The role of Motivation & Trust
- Helping others through change
Music: «Inspire» from Bensound.com
- Dealing with Change - session 1
- Dealing with Change - session 2
- Dealing with Change - session 3
- Dealing with Change - session 4
Lead Trainer - Asia-Pacific
With over 30 years in the training industry, 19 of which running his own consulting business, Raju has worked with many high profile clients including, China Telecom, Swiss Re, ARROW Electronics, SWIFT, Siemens and many more.