Dealing with emotional people and having a conversation that ends up as a conflict is time consuming and generally unproductive. How do we steer our conversation in a successful manner while maintaining a positive environment?
Last Updated: March 26, 2021
People do not like to be corrected and a lot of times they would like everyone to just agree with them. Unfortunately this does not always happen so how can we disagree with them without offending or getting involved in a conflict? Conflicts can be minor issues BUT could escalate to major proportions so they are an increasingly important tool in communicating effectively and achieving our objectives.
What you will learn:
- How does a difference of opinion turn into a conflict?
- Strengthening your fundamental communication skills
- Positioning your viewpoints professionally
- Avoid or handle conflicts and tension
Who this course is for:
Supervisors, Managers, Team Members, Sales, Customer Service Representatives - anyone that may have a need to manage confrontations
The Program will cover the following:
- Understanding conflicts
- Preparing for anticipated conflicts
- Adapting your style to manage emotions
- Using a simple formula to process your communication
- Use the "CHIP" methodology
Music: «Inspire» from Bensound.com
- Managing Conflicts - session 1
- Managing Conflicts - session 2
- Managing Conflicts - session 3
- Managing Conflicts - session 4
Lead Trainer - Asia-Pacific
With over 30 years in the training industry, 19 of which running his own consulting business, Raju has worked with many high profile clients including, China Telecom, Swiss Re, ARROW Electronics, SWIFT, Siemens and many more.